Thyroid disease is epidemic because thyroid disease is iodine deficiency disease. Iodine is a trace mineral from food and is needed by every cell in the body including the breasts, pancreas, brain, stomach, adrenal glands, skin, salivary glands, and cerebral spinal fluid.
The body requires 12.5 g/day of iodine for full sufficiency. Of that, the thyroid takes 6 mg/day, the breasts take 5 mg, and the other glands, including the ovaries, grab about 2 mg.
Did you know that?
- 1 in 5 Americans are diagnosed with thyroid disease.
- Eighty-percent of thyroid disease is experienced by women with at least fifty percent of cases going undiagnosed.
- Eight-four percent of women with thyroid disease are autoimmune.
- Type O blood is genetically prone to hypothyroidism and approximately 46% of the population is type O.
- Of women who have thyroid disease, an estimated 80% have fibrocystic breasts.
Do You Suffer From Any Of The Following?
Fibrocystic breasts or ovaries
All Is Not Lost!
You are born to heal yourself. If I can do it, you can too.
If you are diagnosed with thyroid disease or any disease, you are simply out of balance and you can reverse it naturally. You do it by your choices.
The freedom to choose is the power to heal.
You don’t have to take a hormone for the rest of your life. You always have a choice. Your body is meant to function on its own if you give it the right tools, the tools of nature.
The key is to refocus on you and the language of your body.
Bring Your Body Back Into Balance Naturally
Dr. Lindsay uses Applied Kinesiology to access information to identify nutrient deficiencies and toxicities, and the most beneficial supplements. In addition to replenishing lost minerals, healing foods and detoxification protocols are recommended to help cleanse and support the liver, kidneys, colon, and lymph. Yoga and meditation or other energy healing modalities may be suggested to enhance your plan to bring you back into balance.