Nature Of Healing is a Division of the Turtle Island Provider Network. The Turtle Island Network licenses providers, clinics, hospitals and universities outside state and federal jurisdiction, and therefore, providers are “excepted,” which gives Dr. Rosanne Lindsay the ability to practice monastic (traditional, indigenous, monastic, and (natural) holistic medicine freely alongside those who choose to practice allopathic medicine.
The Providers and Turtle Healing Centers are a private, “members only” and not open to the public. Memberships are required by Tribal law for any individuals receiving services from a healing center, with several membership options available.
- An annual fee of $35 for adults applies under Tribal law.
- Spouses or adult children unmarried, living at home are $5.
- Guest passes are also available.
Benefits For My Clients to Become Members
- Access to receive products and/or services to the healing center under which they sign up.
- Ability to choose to receive services and modalities not often covered by traditional allopathic (medical) clinics.
- All member records are part of tribal documents and are kept confidential, other agencies are not allowed access.
- All consultations, treatments, etc., are tax-deductible since tribal healing centers are non-profit and function as a 501(C)3.