Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. – Benjamin Franklin
Here we are on March 28th with people around the world falling in line to sacrifice their freedom to assemble and connect with one another over an invisible virus that “officials” deem to be infectious and deadly.
Country after country has locked down their borders to prevent people from traveling freely. Yet, the UK has quietly retracted its initial claim of High Consequence Infectious Disease (HCID) in a guidance document that reads as follows:
Status of COVID-19
As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.
The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.
The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.
The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.
Definition of HCID
In the UK, a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) is defined according to the following criteria:
- acute infectious disease
- typically has a high case-fatality rate
- may not have effective prophylaxis or treatment
- often difficult to recognise and detect rapidly
- ability to spread in the community and within healthcare settings
- requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely
A list of HCIDs has been agreed by a joint Public Health England (PHE) and NHS England HCID Programme:
|Contact HCID||Airborne HCID|
|Argentine haemorrhagic fever (Junin virus)||Andes virus infection (hantavirus)|
|Bolivian haemorrhagic fever (Machupo virus)||Avian influenza A H7N9 and H5N1|
|Crimean Congo haemorrhagic fever (CCHF)||Avian influenza A H5N6 and H7N7|
|Ebola virus disease (EVD)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS)|
|Lujo virus disease||Nipah virus infection|
|Marburg virus disease (MVD)||Pneumonic plague (Yersinia pestis)|
|Severe fever with thrombocytopaenia syndrome (SFTS)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)*|
If COVID-19 never was “highly infectious,” why then does the U.S. continue a lockdown state-by-state with unprecedented restrictions?
Each week more states join “the lockdown list” and each week, new restrictions are passed, as in California where you can no longer travel by motor car or motor bike and you cannot walk in groups. Meanwhile, as government keeps liquor stores open, as “essential” to accommodate alcoholics, they are also releasing prisoners to comb the same streets where you can now only walk or ride your bike.
Maybe we should all be demanding answers to a few questions before we lose all freedoms.
- Why did the UK declare on March 19th, that COVID-19 is not highly infectious? Do British viruses behave differently?
- If officials changed their minds, then why did they not retract the new restrictions and lockdowns?
- Why allow people to believe that numbers of infectious flu are rising, and causing deaths, when the test for coronavirus has an 88% false positive rate. This means 88% of the time, you will test positive when you are negative for the virus. Will the test be used to identify those who will get treatment? What is that treatment? How many flu cases are really Cornonavirus?
- Will the outcome of Coronavirus testing legitimize do-not-resuscitate orders at hospitals (i.e., euthanasia)?
- What is the purpose of installing 5G in the schools unless it is to make them hospitals or centers for those who test positive?
- A U.S. government 100-page plan claims that a pandemic will last 18 months or longer. A Plandemic?
- What is happening in other countries that is not televised? Are people who test positive for COVID-19 being detained, as this woman in India claims?
- The media talks about the coming internet rationing, but what about food rationing?
- Will the coming digital certificates to prove vaccines against Coronavirus keep those who do not vaccinate more isolated?
- Why do we believe the officials who claim to protect citizens when government does not have the power to “protect” anyone?
The “Protection” Ruse
The COVID-19 Narrative is about protecting others, not you! In fact, a growing body of case law establishes that government agencies — including police agencies — have no duty to provide protection to citizens in general:
“Neither the Constitution, nor state law, impose a general duty upon police officers or other governmental officials to protect individual persons from harm — even when they know the harm will occur,”
What are the US government’s responsibilities?
According to Katie Cooper, from a Constitutional point of view:
If “protect” is construed to mean protection from physical harm, the only explicit constitutional mandate for the government to protect its citizens occurs in Article 4, Section 4 which states that: “The United States shall…protect each of [the states] against Invasion.” The constitution grants many powers to the government that concern national security, but the government is not explicitly mandated to use them. (Although, as an entity that derives its power from the people, our government will generally use those powers to keep the people safe, thus making general national security an implicit responsibility.)
If “protect” is construed to mean protection from corruption and tyranny, the constitution demands much more. Protection of this sort is mandated explicitly in Article 4, Section 4, which states that “The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a republican form of government.” This responsibility is further demonstrated through the structure of our government as outlined in Articles 1 through 3 and the system of federalism that it adopts. The abundance of negative rights in our constitution (provisions that state the government can’t do something), reinforces this responsibility by protecting citizens from encroachment on their natural rights and deprivation of their ability to participate in the political process, both of which are characteristic of corrupt and tyrannical societies. These negative rights can be viewed as protection from the government by the government, since our system of federalism mandates that different branches of government hold the other branches accountable for the constitutionality of their actions.
Force Vs. Power
The truth is that the U.S. government has no rights whatsoever. Government was established to protect the rights of citizens. However, government does have strength — as force — because it must have strength in order to enforce violation of citizens’ rights. What we are seeing is force by a rogue government.
If people so easily give up their freedom to assemble and travel, they will also give up their power to authorities that seek to merge individual governments to a global government, a one world government where all laws are homogenized. United Nations Agenda 21 is a global mandate of conformity for the 21st century. Are we seeing its full scope as we approach 2021?
Power equals rights; the right to speak freely and maintain control of your body. Will people who fail to ask questions and think for themselves do the bidding of officials? Will people demonize those who speak about freedom as “not taking it seriously?” Will people weaponize those who are not sick? Is this Plandemic an exercise to further divide the people?
Before we agree to further tyranny at the hand of government, it is time to gather our senses, take a breath, and have the courage to question the status quo. It is time to stop this runaway train and call out all authorities by demanding answers, before the next train leaves the station. Will there be another wave of deadly virus next “flu season?” Never be afraid to always question. It is your right.